Media Monday

Now that the kids both have reading logs they have to complete each week, we are spending lots of time with our books!  Here's what we've been reading and watching:

Magic Tree House #44: A Ghost Tale for Christmas Time (A Stepping Stone Book(TM))
Magic Tree House #44: A Ghost Tale for Christmas Time - Good old Magic Tree House.  This is a mystery set in the time of Charles Dickens.  And we saw in the back, that there is going to be a MTH musical.

It's Halloween, You 'Fraidy Mouse! (Geronimo Stilton, No. 11)
It's Halloween, You 'Fraidy Mouse! (Geronimo Stilton, No. 11) - I found out about this series, and thought Jack might like it.  He reads about a paragraph, and then I read a page or two.  It has lots of color pictures and zany words sprinkled throughout the pages.  Adventures in Mouse land.

Braving the Lake (American Girl)
Braving the Lake (American Girl) - More AG stuff for Grace

Long Shot: Never Too Small to Dream Big
Long Shot: Never Too Small to Dream Big - A fun picture book for your little athlete

Robin Hood: Unrated Director's Cut (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Robin Hood - Michael and I liked this lots.

In my library bag, waiting for me to read... I kind of hate when lots of books on hold arrive at once because then I can't get to them all.  What are you reading?
Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American DreamExtraordinary, Ordinary People: A Memoir of FamilyDead to the World (Original MM Art): A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)

1 comment

  1. I have heard some pretty amazing things about the book radical- but also super convicting and life changing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!