WFMW: Cupcakes


Don't you love the boutique bakery cupcakes you can buy with custom made toppers?  Me too!  But not the $3-$4 pricetag...PER cupcake!  My solution is one of the best bargains I have found.

Sam's Club sells cupcakes from their bakery in a box of 30 for $12.  I think this is a great price, and they are pretty tasty.  Of course, you can order them with the plastic rings or other decorations that are found at the grocery store bakery.


Or you can add a custom touch by finding some clip art that matches your theme.  Then print them out and use a circle punch to cut them out.  You can add a finishing touch by making a scalloped background (I used a friend's Cricut for this.)  Then tape to a toothpick or lollipop stick and put in the cupcakes.

And then you have "custom" bakery cupcakes for around $0.40 each!

Check out more ideas on Works for Me Wednesday at We Are That Family.

1 comment

  1. Awwwww...those cupcakes make me kinda sad! Thank you again for hosting that for us. It was so special. We miss you all very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!