Halloween Weekend Part II

Saturday after carving the pumpkin and vegging out for a bit, we headed out to the local  pumpkin patch farm.  There was lots to do!  One funny thing about this outing was that now I have the "big" kids at the farm place.  There are so many little toddlers and preschoolers enjoying the place, that Grace and Jack seemed like giants.  I wonder how many more years they will enjoy this?!?

We have always gone on field trips in the past where everything was included in the cover price.  On Saturdays, it seems they run the place a little differently!  After paying a pretty hefty admission charge, you can do some things for free, but many of the fun activities required additional fees.  Rats!  So this outing could be very expensive!  I had the kids pick one "paid" activity each that they would like to do.  Jack picked the zip line, and Grace picked the pony ride.

After a fun afternoon at the farm place, we went to one of Michael's co-worker's Halloween party.  They had an inflatable for the kids.  Michael dressed as a candy rapper (ha!) with braids on his head (wig) and rapper style jewelry.

At the top of a huge fort.  This was their favorite part!

Grace on the roller slide

Jack swinging off the haystack

Love his smile!

Grace swinging off the haystack



Look how big they look in the little barrel train!

In the corn maze

Jack on the zip line

Grace on the pony ride

Grace climbing the fort again.  Hard to believe this was the little girl who wouldn't climb a ladder at the park to go on the slide at age 2.



The candy rapper...ha, ha!  Hard to see his braids against the trees.

1 comment

  1. I love reading your posts about things Grace does now that she would not do earlier. It gives me hope for my little timid, cautious girl :) And won't it be so sad when the kids get too big for Dewberry??? Looks like you guys had a super fun Halloween! I'll want to hear more about the Lasik when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!