Last week, Jack had his very last junior high choir concert! He has absolutely loved being a part of the boys choir for the last three years. I think he has learned a lot about singing, but also about teamwork, respect, wearing formal clothes, and performing on stage. He is going to continue with choir as his fine arts elective in high school, and I hope he will enjoy it!
The choir pop show is also a talent show for the choir kids. Jack's good friend Cole decided to sing Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw. Jack offered to play guitar for him while he performed. They practiced for this performance over several weekends and really worked hard to give each other constructive feedback. We were so proud of them both!
Here's a look at the performance. Jack also sang with the boys choir and the "show" choir.
But he was kind of in the back so I'm not including the video for that here.
The choir teachers organized a performance by parents and some staff members of Thriller. It was hilarious!
Jack has met some wonderful friends through the junior high choir! A few weekends ago, the choir took a trip down to Kemah to celebrate the end of the year. Below are some pictures of this fun day out. I chaperoned last year, but opted out for this year. Another parent sent some pictures.
What a wonderful 2017-18 year in choir!

Congrats on a great year in choir!
ReplyDelete