Spring Nail Polish Swap


I had so much fun co-hosting this Spring Nail Polish Swap with Johannah, Heather and Lindsay!  Nail polish is such a fun beauty pick-me-up.  Sometimes a new nail color can make you feel like a new woman.  And a swap is the perfect way to "meet" a new blogger friend!

I was really excited to see who I was matched up with - Jen from The Bolin Bunch.  I had started reading Jen's blog a few months ago, and loved learning more about her from this swap.  Jen is wife to Chris, mom to 2 girls Liz and Emily, and an 8th grade math teacher.  

Her family has recently had a tough road to walk with a diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetes in their daughter.  I have learned so much about this disease through her blog posts.  Jen is doing a great job of using her blog to educate others about living with T1D.  Click over to read more about their life lately at The Bolin Bunch.  You can also find her on Instagram here.


 Look at the fun care package Jen sent.  I love nail polish remover wipes - so convenient!  And I can always use a new nail file!


She really picked a perfect mix of polishes for me...A top coat, a traditional color and a fun color!



I have already tried this top coat, and it is still going strong after a WEEK!  Gel envy is right...this stuff really works.


I just noticed the name of this color is Hologasm, not Hologram!  Ha, ha!  It is a really pretty silver color, with a very subtle sparkle.  It looks more gray than silver.  It's on my nails right now and really a fun change.


I have always seen this rich color on friends' nails and loved it.  To me, this Malaga Wine from OPI is a perfect pedicure shade!  (On a sidenote, Malaga sounded familiar and then I remembered we flew into Malaga, Spain for a February break in 2013.)

Thanks so much to all the ladies who participated in our Nail Polish Swap!  I can't wait to check out all the links!  Be sure to leave some comments on the blogs that you visit.  :)

6 comments

  1. Nail polish is such a great pick-me-up! This was such a fun swap - I love happy mail and meeting new blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously considering ordering that gel topcoat. I usually take a break from salon gel nails in the summer. My cuticles get so dry in the winter that it helps to have them painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun swap. I always love seeing what polish colors others like. I'm like Laura, I usually take a break from gel to allow my nails to get stronger but do love the look of them polished. Might need to pick up that top coat and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that topcoat as an add-on in my Amazon cart. Time to find something else to buy so I can get it!! Ha! I am half-way finished with spring cleaning so planning to give myself a mani for the weekend.

    Will there be a summer nail polish swap? Fall? Winter? Just planning ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a good top coat! I might want to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the name of that nail polish; it's quite pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!