Prime Purchases May 2022


May just started, but it really feels like our graduation/birthday/prom season is already in full swing.  This weekend we had senior Sunday at church, and Grace comes home this week.  It is a busy but wonderful time!  Here's a look at some of our online shopping this month - I can't wait to check out your links!

I enjoy following I Heart British TV with emails and Facebook.  When I saw they had a streaming guide available, I thought it would make a nice birthday gift for my aunt.  It really is a handy guide if you enjoy British tv!


A fun tshirt for Jack's Easter basket.


After having lots of static issues with many hand-me-down earbuds, I decided to get my own.  I'm rough on earphones, so decided to go with the Amazon version instead of Apple.  These are wonderful for less than $30.  Contact charging too. I'm pretty sure someone recommended them in a previous P.P.


It's time to celebrate Jack's graduation.  In the next few weeks, we have a prom after-party, grad party for friends, and grad party for family.  So we will get lots of use from this decor pack!


I loved the balloon garland for Grace's graduation photos, so I ordered a new one.


Time to move Jack into the dorm in August!



I was "influenced" to buy several beauty products this month.  I haven't used the items yet, but they sound wonderful!  Megan at Honey We're Home recommended the nail cream.  Melanie from the Big Boo Cast recommended the face mask (Clarins Depuffing and Brightening Mask) and the lifting chin mask above.  I'll report back!


I wrote a post last week about some things I bought to update my wardrobe this month. 
Click the link above to check it out.


Out of the wardrobe refresh items, these sandals from Amazon are already a fave.

My Recent 4 and 5 Star Books


⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐




What were your online shopping finds this month?

Come back next month on June 7
 to share your Prime Purchases.

Thank you so much for coming back month after month to read and link your post!  
I really appreciate it.   To participate, please:
  • Grab one of the graphics for your post.
  • Share a post featuring your recent online shopping finds.
  • Link back to Tanya at The Other Side of the Road.
  • Visit some of the other blogs!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

14 comments

  1. Ooohhh sounds like some great reads! Thanks for sharing. I always find the best party decor on Amazon too- great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun stuff and good books to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm saving some of the book ideas for later! Thanks for hosting us, friend. This is always one of my favorite days of the month in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many festive finds! I love your wardrobe refresh. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bags were a life saver for moving! I just love that you are getting to celebrate your boy so big. Sweet times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ordered those ear buds in pink - can't wait. I have been contemplating getting a pair from Apple but hate to pay the price! So glad I read this today. I am excited for your month ahead - so many happy things to celebrate! Enjoy all the fun my friend!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  7. The moving bags are good to know about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait... Grace is graduating? OMG that flew by!!! Looks like lots of pretty decorations will be marking the festive occasion! Thanks, as always, for hosting such a fun party!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those moving bags look so handy! Can't believe Grace is graduating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have those earbuds & LOVE them... which reminds me, I charged them up last night & forgot to take them off - DARN IT!
    I'm totally checking out that nail cream!
    Linking up tomorrow - I love looking through all these posts - spending ALL the money

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have those earbuds too, and they're great, especially for the price. Night Shift is on my TBR- looking forward to hearing what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those beautiful sandals! On my way to check them out now!
    Niky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute sandals! I didn't link up this time, but will join in again next month. I also bought graduation party supplies and the face mask. I'll give my review then. Still always love seeing people's ideas on this link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When you use the lifting masks, please do a review. I so want to buy them, but want to make sure they work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment...I appreciate you! I will either reply OR click over to your blog and comment there. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!